Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Here it is...

I was planning to post this card much sooner this evening however we have had some excitement in our family!

I am happy to announce that I am a proud Auntie!  I have been waiting many years for this day and we are so excited.  We will be going to see her tomorrow and I just can't wait to hold her and snuggle with her!

Anyhow here is the much anticipated card





You can view the items used to make this card here.  The items I was able to earn free with each $50 purchase were the Petite Curly Label Punch (item #129405) and the Pretty Petites Stamp Set (item #129649 wood mount OR #129642 clear mount).

If you have any questions about Sale-a-Bration feel free to contact me!  It starts today and goes through March 22nd.  You can view the PDF here.

Recipe
stamp set:  pretty petites
paper:  pool party, very vanilla, soft suede, comfort cafe DSP
ink:  soft suede classic stamp pad
accessories:  petite curly label punch, midnight muse 3/8" stitched satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment