Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's been awhile!

1.  My husband has been out of town all week. 
2.  Baseball started for the boys and we were in town for that each day so far. 
3.  My grandma was supposed to be here Tuesday evening but didn't arrive until tonight.
4.  Packing and preparing to go out of town.
5.  Hot and Humid here in Northern MN = spending time outside in the water with the boys.

Just a list of a few reasons why I haven't had a chance to blog at all this week.  I made up a couple of cards tonight - one for my dear friend who is getting married this weekend and one for another dear friend who had a baby on May 30th.  I had already sent her a little gift and card but I get to see her and the baby tomorrow!  And I have a few more presents so I figured another card was in order.

I'll be gone all weekend and then I work a full time hours next week in addition to carting the boys back and forth to baseball and I need to get some studying done.  I'm working on a class this summer that will count towards my degree as an RN.

I really hope to get back to my stamping desk soon... I have some fun new things that are waiting for me that I haven't hardly had time to play with!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment