Friday, June 15, 2012

where has the week gone?

Well, it has proven to be another busy week for me and my family.  My husband is still out of town so I've been doing all the parenting duties, plus working, while keeping the house running as smoothly as possible.  My Grandma is here this week from Indiana and she has helped me immensely - taking care of the boys while I'm at work, helping with dishes and cleaning, etc.

Needless to say I have not had a moment to get down to my stamping desk at all this week.  Hopefully next week will get back to a little bit more of the "norm" around here.  We haven't had the whole family home since school got out so we have to figure out what our normal will be for summer.

In addition to working this weekend my sister and her boyfriend are coming to visit.  It will be nice to see them again.  We have actually gotten to see a lot of each other the last couple months and I truly cherish the time I get to spend with her.  Now if my sister from Utah could only join us... we would feel complete.

Anyway, just wanted to apologize again for not posting any new cards.  Life has just "happened" this week and I'm going with the flow!  I hope to post a Father's Day card sometime this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment