Friday, October 12, 2012

best grandma ever

I have the best grandma ever!  She lives in Indiana and typically when she comes to visit she will stay for a month at a time.  Well, this last time she was here she was such a huge help for me and my family.  I'm going to school for my RN so trying to find time for family, friends, hobbies, going to my son's 3rd grade football games and studying is difficult along with getting housework and laundry done.

My grandma, bless her heart, has come in to town once a week to get our kids off the bus and do some housework and laundry.  There are no words to express how much it has helped me out other than "Thank You."

I think she'll like this card.  I need to stop and get her a little gift card too.  She and a friend always like to go to iHop to eat out but we don't have one here in Bemidji so I may have to opt for a Walmart or Target gift card.

Recipe
stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
paper:  whisper white, comfort cafe DSP
ink:  cajun craze, midnight muse, soft suede
accessories:  bitty banners framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment