Tuesday, October 9, 2012

cutie patootie penguin

I just love this little penguin!  I have a feeling I'll be making many cards with this cute little set!





Now, I wanted to share a comparison with you as well.  I don't know if you remember in a post a week or two ago how I said my black ink wasn't working so well.  Now, my penguin is cute in this picture but wait until you see my penguin using the new and improved SU black ink pad...
The black is so crisp and so clear!  That is one thing that has always bothered me about stamps that are more "filled in" with rubber is that I can never seem to get a nice, even image.  Well, with the new stamp pads it doesn't look like that will be a problem!

Recipe
stamps:  no peeking
paper:  very vanilla, garden green, real red, retired DSP
ink:  basic black stamp pad, real red marker
accessories:  Designer Frames embossing folder, extra large oval punch, very vanilla grosgrain ribbon, scalloped border punch, paper piercing tool

No comments:

Post a Comment