Wednesday, October 3, 2012

one more card to celebrate summer

This weekend I made a few cards and will be sharing them with you over the next few days.  I like when I can sit down and get a few cards done to put in my "stash" so if something comes up unexpectedly I am prepared.

I purchased the Sunny Fun set quite some time ago and haven't really sat down to play with it.  I LOVED the set but after I got it there just seemed to be too much work involved so it has been sitting (sadly) on my shelf collecting dust.

After I finished this card I thought... why haven't I done something with it sooner?!?  The card is just adorable!

I used stickles for some of my glitter (the bomb pop, and yellow popsicle), I used dazzling diamonds for my polka dots, and then I used flocking for the orange creme and what I thought looked like sno-cones.  I think it is just a fun, cheery card that would brighten anyone's day!

recipe
stamps: Sunny Fun
paper:  tangerine tango, daffodil delight, summer smooches DSP, whisper white
ink:  basic black
accessories:  island indigo baker's twine, scallop circle punch, paper piercing tool, flocking, stickles, dazzling diamonds glitter, simply scored



No comments:

Post a Comment