Saturday, November 24, 2012

Check out Stampin' Success

Every other month I am at my mailbox waiting to get my fingers on a magazine that Stampin' UP! provides for its demonstrators called "Stampin' Success" because it is filled with project ideas, business ideas, advice, and recognition for demonstrators.

Stampin' UP! has decided to make a portion of this magazine available to our customers!  You have to check it out... here!

Do you like what you see?

This is just a small sampling of the magazine that demonstrators receive every other month.

If you want to see more ideas call me and we'll plan a party. You can gather your friends for a girls’ night out. And if you want to receive the full magazine in the mail every other month I can help you join. Just ask!

I love the support that I receive from Stampin' UP! as well as all of the ways that they educate us on new products or new techniques.  It is a great company to do business with!

At Stampin’ Up! we’re all about creativity. Try us out.

No comments:

Post a Comment