Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanks for checking back...

I had planned to post a picture of a card made with the "Blue Ribbon" set that is on sale until November 28th yesterday.  Well, when my husband got home from work he said he had to go help a friend skin his deer.  By the time I got the kids in bed I was so tired I decided to go to bed myself!  Here is the long awaited card...



Now, I know it is a more manly card but it is perfect for my husband's birthday which is coming up in a couple weeks.  I'll be sure to post a more "cute" card soon!  It's always nice to have a man card idea in your back pocket anyway!

You can purchase any of the items I used to create this card today in my online store.  The Blue Ribbon stamp set is currently 25% off.  If you're used to the wood mounted stamps the sale price is $21.71 and the clear mount set is $15.71. If you have any questions on today's project feel free to e-mail me!

Recipe
stamp set:  Blue Ribbon (on sale right now through Nov 28th)
ink:  Soft Suede Classic Stamp Pad, Not Quite Navy Classic Stamp Pad
paper:  Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Well Worn DSP
accessories:  2 3/8 in scallop punch, 1 3/8 in circle punch, 1 1/4 in circle punch, 3/8 in twill tape


No comments:

Post a Comment