Tuesday, August 14, 2012

are you angry?

I had to share with you this fun Angry Birds replica card that I made for a birthday party my son attended last week.  With the Stampin' Up! punches they are super easy to create.
The card looks a little crooked in the picture... I just noticed that!

Anyway, I used basic black for my base card and then layered with whisper white and finally island indigo which is a current In Color.  I used the cloud images from the Send Me Soaring set and the birthday greeting is from Happiest Birthday Wishes which was a hostess set in the last catalog.

Now, for our Angry Bird!  I honestly punched him out quite some time ago and finally decided to use him.  I know that I used the 5-petal punch for his "hair" and nose.  The eyes were 1/2 and 3/4 inch punches I believe.  My eyebrows came from a retired punch called photo corners but you could always use a square punch to get that part of it.  Looking at it now I wish I would have written down all the punches I used!  Oh well.

I've been busy over the last week and haven't gotten to play with any of my new goodies yet.  My son, Owen, turned 9 today so I have been getting ready for his party and we had wonderful company over the weekend.

Now we're off to the big birthday bash!  Nine 9 year old boys... aaaagh!

As always, if you have any questions feel free to contact me.  Thanks for checking out my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment