Friday, August 17, 2012

No Peeking!

I finally had time to sit down today and play with one of my new stamp sets.  It is in the 2012-2013 Catalog and it is oh so cute!  I have a feeling I'll be playing around a lot with this set because there are so many cuties in it.  Here it is...
I also got to use my new embossing folder.  It is found in the Holiday catalog.  When I started the card I had the background plain but it just needed something more.  This embossing folder did exactly what I wanted it to do - gave it a pop!  The patterned paper is retired but it is one of my favorites.

If you'd like to order any of the items used to make this card you can do so by clicking here.

recipe
stamps:  No Peeking
paper:  chocolate chip, very vanilla, cherry cobbler, retired DSP
ink:  chocolate chip
accessories:  baker's twine, neutral buttons, lacy brocade embossing folder, 3/8" taffeta ribbon, photo corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment