Friday, September 21, 2012

Free Shipping

From now through 10pm on Saturday, September 29th I am offering free shipping to all of my customer's with a $50 merchandise order.  This means your order must total $50 prior to tax and shipping.

This is a great time to stock up on anything you might need to make your holiday cards.

In order to receive this offer you must either e-mail me or call me.  You cannot place the order through my online store because then I cannot give you the free shipping.  The free shipping code if you e-mail me is FREESHIP50 and should be included in your subject line.  There is a link on the side bar to e-mail me.

Check out the holiday catalog if you haven't already done so - there is a link to it on the sidebar as well!

Now, the best part about spending $50 AND getting free shipping is that Stampin' Up! is running a "Back to Spool" promotion and when you spend $40 you get a free spool of ribbon in one of the new 2012-2014 In Colors.  You can click on the link above to see what colors are available.

I will have a new card posted either tonight or tomorrow so be sure to check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment