Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's a Girl!!!

No, I'm not pregnant but my sister-in-law is pregnant and we found out last Friday at a Fabulous Reveal party that they are expecting a little girl.  Ever since we found out they were pregnant I have been buying little things here and there so I was able to put together a fun little gift for them.

Now, what is a gift without a cute homemade card?!?  Right???

At the time I obviously didn't know if they were having a boy or a girl so I was trying to make a card that would be fitting either way!

Would you like to know how I made this cute little hobby horse?!?  I used the stocking builder punch and the stitched stockings stamp set!  I love it when I can figure out more ways to use my punches and I will definitely be making more of these cute little cards.

 Hopefully you will enjoy this card!  If you'd like to order any supplies so you can make it yourself you can shop online, e-mail me or call me!

Recipe
paper:  cajun craze, pool party, soft suede, whisper white, basic black, comfort cafe DSP
stamps:  stitched stockings, "happy new baby" comes from a retired set (an oldie but goodie)
ink:  soft suede classic stamp pad, more mustard marker, so saffron marker
accessories:  stocking builder punch, 5/8" crochet trim victoria, 1/4" grosgrain in so saffron


No comments:

Post a Comment