Sunday, September 23, 2012

Oh No!

I realized at about 11:15pm last night that I had promised a new card either Friday evening or yesterday.  Well, I whipped one up quick this morning for you.  I always like the cards that are simple and that you can re-create using different colors, embellishments, etc.  We had made a card similar to this at one of my card classes back in April so I used that idea and just changed a few things.

Unfortunately the cute brad in the middle is no longer available.  It was sold during a promotion prior to the new catalog coming out.  You can still purchase anything else that was used to make this card through my website.

With the fall weather I feel like making some fall cards but thought I'd get in one last summer card!  Now, I just need to find some time to replenish my card stash!!!  The best thing about that is you will benefit too.  Thanks for checking back!

Recipe
stamps:  bright blossoms, teeny tiny wishes
paper:  lucky limeaid, rich razzleberry, whisper white, summer smooches DSP
ink:  rich razzleberry classic stamp pad, real red classic stamp pad, tango tangerine marker, real red marker, rich razzleberry marker, old olive classic stamp pad
accessories:  modern label punch, word window punch, ribbon (from sale-a-bration 2012), scalloped border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment