Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another sneak peek

Well, I didn't end up in Fargo today.  Grandma LaRae is being well taken care of in the hospital.  She is getting some IV fluids and having more tests.  I've been told I'm being held on reserve which is completely fine.  I did have a busy day trying to get things in order around the house in case I do need to leave but I had time to do a quick card.
This stamp is from the Mouthwatering set.  It was in the occasions mini and will be available again in the 2012-2013 catalog.  The paper comes from the Summer Smooches product suite and unfortunately I purchased the ribbon off the clearance rack and it is no longer available.  And if only you could scratch 'n sniff on the internet because my cherry on top is scented with cherry embossing powder!!!

I truly cannot wait for you to see the new catalog!  Customer copies are supposed to start shipping on May 21st and you'll have your copy in your hot little hands as soon as I get them!

card recipe
stamps:  mouthwatering, teeny tiny wishes
paper:  tempting turquoise, rich razzleberry, whisper white, summer smooches DSP
ink:  real red, chocolate chip, crumb cake, old olive, tempting turquoise
accessories:  1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4' scallop circle punch, modern label punch, cherry scented embossing powder, paper piercing tool

1 comment:

  1. Tiff, love the card. Just can't wait to do some cards.

    ReplyDelete