Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saying Goodbye...

I had to work yesterday afternoon and I didn't get home until almost midnight.  I was so tired when I climbed in bed.  My husband let me sleep in this morning!!!  That doesn't happen too often. So I'm feeling very refreshed today!

Today I thought I would post a card with a stamp that is retiring (not retired yet).  You can see it here.  I just love it because it is such a simple stamp and it uses two of SU's punches (and I love punches).  I also really love this paper.  It was featured in the Holiday Mini and I wish it was still available! 

Without further ado...
Enjoy your weekend!  If you have any questions please e-mail me.  If there is anything that you see today that you love feel free to visit my Stampin' Up! store.  All the retiring items used today will no longer be available after May 31st, 2012!

Card Recipe:
stamp:  triple treat flower (retiring May 31st)
paper:  pear pizazz (2010-2012 in color retiring May 31st), spice cake DSP (retired), very vanilla
ink:  soft suede, more mustard
accessories:  fancy flower punch, 5-petal flower punch (retiring May 31st), brad from everyday enchantment (this is no longer available and I have no idea when I purchased them!), 3/8" pleated satin ribbon in pear pizazz


1 comment:

  1. Tiffany, the card is great. I will have to say that everyone enjoyed the class you had last week. My favorite card was the fathers day card that you created with the three ties on it. My co-workers commented on how much fun it was. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete