Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh Betsy!

I got some new stamping goodies on Friday and haven't had a chance to play with them until today!  At first, when I saw this set I didn't love it but after I saw what some of the more creative people had done with it I fell in love as well.

I used a base card of whisper white, my big flower was stamped in rich razzleberry ink, then the little flowers were stamped in baja breeze.  The DSP comes from a new pack called Floral District and the ribbon is also new.  It is the 1/4" stitched grosgrain in daffodil delight.  The "make a wish" stamp is from a set called a little birthday cheer and the square behind it is from an embosslits die called "Thanks."  I just used my stamp set and the modern label punch to change the phrase.  The embosslits die was from the clearance rack.

The new catalog will be available June 1st.  If you haven't ordered from me in the last year you can purchase the catalog for $5 or place a $25 order and get it free.  If you have ordered in the last year you will be getting your catalog soon!

You can always e-mail me with questions or shop on my website!

1 comment: