Monday, May 14, 2012

Beautiful Day!

It is an absolutely beautiful day in MN... last I checked it was 79 degrees!  I figured with my excitement for the new catalog and the beautiful weather that a bright, cheery card was in order.



For the base card I used calypso coral which is a 2011-2013 in color.  The DSP is from the new catalog and will be available June 1st.  It is called Floral District.  I just layered different prints from the DSP to get a look that I wanted.  The rich razzleberry layer was punched with the scallop edge border punch.  The pretty ribbon will be available June 1st as well and it is 1/4 inch stitched grosgrain ribbon in daffodil delight.  I also used the 3/16 inch corner punch on my DSP.  The cut-out for the saying is from the Framelits Bitty Banners for the Big Shot.

The saying "you inspire me." is from a hostess set and is still currently available.  Would you like to earn this set before it retires?  You can do so by hosting a workshop or a book party.   Just e-mail me if you're interested.

Well, I'm off to enjoy the beautiful weather with my boys...

card recipe
stamps:  perfect words (hostess set)
paper:  calypso coral, whisper white, rich razzleberry, floral district DSP
ink:  rich razzleberry classic stampin' pad
accessories:  1/4 inch stitched grosgrain ribbon in daffodil delight, 3/16 inch corner punch, scallop edge punch, bitty banners framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment