Thursday, May 17, 2012

One of my favorites!


I have always loved the Flower Fest stamp set.  I think that it debuted in the occasions mini last year but I could be mistaken.  Anyway, the way that SU showed off the use of the stamps and the colors they used really grabbed my attention and I have loved this set ever since.  I will be sad to see it go!
This picture really doesn't do the card justice.  It is hard to see but I did emboss a few of the flowers just to add a little dimension to the card.  If you would like to view the Retired Stamps list or the Retired Accessories list you can view them here.  As always if you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me!

card recipe:
stamp set:  flower fest, upsy daisy (the greeting comes from this set)
paper:  whisper white, melon mambo
ink:  wild wasabi, pumpkin pie, melon mambo, pacific point
accessories:  stampin' emboss powder, decorative label punch

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card. The colors really show off the card.

    ReplyDelete