Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Don't forget...

I just wanted to remind you that the end of May is drawing near.  For my family that means the kids are excited to be done with school, my little sister's birthday is coming up, Baseball will start in June, etc.  For Stampin' Up! it means that the retiring items will no longer be available after May 31st!

Here are some links if you would like to review the lists:
 Retiring Stamp Sets
 Retiring Accessories

I'm going to try to feature some of the retiring stamp sets in the next few days.  We have a bunch of family coming for the holiday weekend and I work the next two days so we'll have to see how ambitious I get before company arrives!

If you would like to order any of the retiring items you can feel free to e-mail me or you can shop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment