Monday, May 7, 2012

I know it has been a couple days since I've posted and unfortunately I don't have a card for you today but I had to share that SU demos are now able to view the 2012-2013 catalog and in colors!!!  I love the new catty and the way that they have redesigned it.  I can't wait for you to get your own copy.  If you've purchased from me in the past year you'll be getting a complimentary copy from me.  If you haven't ordered in the last year and would like a catalog for free I'll give you one with a $25 order.

My husband is out of town on training and I can't really work when he is out of town because I work shift work.  Since I have a few days off in a row I decided to get busy painting our basement.  I painted the wall where my fabulous hubby put up a 12 foot workspace for me a few months back so now it is the ceiling and the rest of the walls.

So, come back tomorrow for a new card!

No comments:

Post a Comment